Salsa in Havana - 7 nights
|Dates:||02/03/2013 to 09/03/2013|
1,599.00 GBPper person
- Your holiday - at a glance
- Your destination
- Your classes
- Accommodation & meals
- When you get there
- How to get there
Your holiday - at a glanceUnique features
The ultimate salsa holiday, a wonderful fortnight of Cuban music and culture in the company of our expert local dance team.
Our Cuban salsa holidays are suitable for dancers of all abilities and ages - from complete beginners to advanced dancers we can guarantee that you will enjoy our jam-packed programme of dance classes and evening entertainment, all in the company of a great group of like-minded people and professionally trained, charismatic Cuban dancers who inject a real sense of fun into the entire trip. Not only do they dance with you in all the classes (a full fifteen hours), they accompany the group to Havana's salsa clubs, ensuring some unforgettable nights out.
We stay in the inconic 5* Hotel Nacional in Havana and our dance classes are held in a private room there which is a real treat - dancing salsa in Havana's landmark historic hotel really cements the Cuban Salsa experience. We also include four nights in Trinidad de Cuba, with its nightly salsa scene and stunning beaches.
There are lots of Cuba salsa trips on the market but don't forget that with us you're in safe hands - we're fully ATOL bonded and our staff has a combined travel industry experience of over 50 years.
• A thorough and entertaining syllabus in salsa (fifteen hours - see Classes and Workshops)
• A programme of nights out with our team of Cuban dancers who really spice it up (Club entry and drinks payable locally - see see "When You Get There")
• Full hosting by our team on the ground who are experts in salsa and in Cuba
• Return direct flights with Virgin Atlantic Gatwick / Havana.
• Meet and Greet upon arrival and return hotel transfers
• 7 nights' accommodation and breakfast in the iconic 5* Hotel National - the best in Havana
• A pick and choose itinerary including parties, soirees, restaurants, nights out dancing and sight-seeing suggestions
• A pre-departure pack containing information on where to eat, where to party, tourist spots and attractions for independent sight-seeing
• Welcome party and drink
• A choice of optional extras
NB: Accommodation based on twin-share. Single supplement is £182. Alternatively we can arrange a room-share partner for you.
Over the course of your holiday you will receive over fifteen hours of salsa tuition from our team of professional dancers. Remember the criteria by which we select our teachers extends way beyond mere technical ability or even teaching ability. We look for teachers who are charismatic and entertaining and who will teach you to dance with flair. And as these are much more than just teachers, because they will be accompanying you at night, we also select them for their personality and, quite frankly, physical attractiveness.
There will be at least two levels of Salsa tuition so that the classes will cater for all abilities, from beginner through to advanced. The dance teachers will be able to advise you on the first day of classes and suggest the level that is most appropriate to your ability and experience.
Beginners will learn enough moves to enjoy themselves dancing with the Cubans in local nightclubs. Intermediate and Advanced dancers will receive expert tuition on movement and technique designed to improve their style and will come home with some great new moves and loads of fluid Cuban style. The salsa classes will take place in a dance space within the Hotel Nacional.